Seeing as England are playing Sweden this weekend we thought we’d give you some random Swedish facts!
- One of our most popular stores, Ikea, was founded in Sweden in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad. Over 1,800,000 meatballs are consumed daily in all of Ikea’s 313 stores worldwide!
- The current three-point seatbelt was invented in Sweden and launched by Volvo in the 1950s. It is claimed to have saved 1 million lives since its invention.
- The pacemaker, ultrasound, safety match, astronomical lens, marine propeller, refrigerator, and computer mouse are just a few that were invented in Sweden or by Swedes.
- Every year since 1901, the Nobel Prizes have been awarded in Stockholm. It is the legacy of Alfred Nobel, who invented dynamite in 1866.
- Sweden has won a grand total of 625.5 Olympics medals. 475.5 are from the Summer Olympics (one gold medal is shared with Denmark, hence the .5), and 150 were won in the Winter Olympics.
- Football, is the most popular sport in Sweden. Close second is ‘innebandy’, which is a sort of floor hockey that’s played indoors.
- One of Sweden’s most famous exports is of course, ABBA. They are the fourth-best selling music act in history after Elvis Presley, the Beatles, and Michael Jackson.
- Sweden has one of the longest life expectancies in the world. 74 years for men and 80 years for women. It also has one of the lowest birth rates.
Everyone is talking about the World Cup, why not get on our chatlines and find other football fans to ‘score’ with!
If a chatline isn’t your thing, why not try our mobile dating?!
Want to try phone sex but not sure where to start? Read our tips below and get the most out of your conversation.
Speak with some soft whispers and add in some playful sighs to let them know you’re enjoying it. It helps if you’re already turned on before you talk on the phone as you’re in the right mood before you start.
A good way to lead into it if you’re both feeling awkward is to set up a roleplay scenario.
You’re not obligated to only talk about stuff you’ve done or necessarily will do, during phone sex. It’s a great and safe place to talk about things you wouldn’t or couldn’t do in real life.
The other person will give their own clues as to whether or not you’re hitting the right buttons. You might find yourself following their lead or maybe you’ll be confident to take the reins yourself. If you’re shy, they might only need to know that you’re a willing participant in order to take the lead.
Phone sex is a great platform for testing the waters for your secret fantasies. Finding out what their ‘confessions’ are, can be great fodder for future phone sex fantasies.
If there is anything you’re not comfortable with then tell them. You both need to enjoy it so there’s no point going along with anything that you’re not getting pleasure from.
Try out a spot of phone sex on our chat line with 100% genuine callers today!
Nowadays, many dating and chat sites offer phone dating, some are free and others you have to pay for. Dating on your phone is extremely popular these days as it allows you to actually speak to the other person and get to know them better. Email, text and instant messaging are all very well but you can really get an idea of a person by speaking to them on the phone.
Dating on the phone is a great way of meeting potential new partners or making new friends and all you need is your phone to make it happen! Phone dating sites will give you the chance to browse through all the profiles of the men or women available for dating and will also give you a list of those that best match your profile. When you have decided who to call then it is all down to you!
Here are a few tips to make sure that your experience of mobile phone dating goes without a hitch:
- Pick your moment. Make sure you are comfortable and in a place where you are not likely to be disturbed. There is nothing worse than having to cut a phone call short because of an interruption so make sure you’re somewhere where it’s quiet as well.
- Get prepared. It is perfectly normal to be nervous talking to someone for the first time, especially when you don’t know them. Think about what you are going to say to a person before you speak to them and note down some subject topics before picking up the phone. You can use these just in case things dry up on the phone.
- Keep things light. Don’t go into too much detail as this may bore the person at the other end, but at the same time don’t just give one word answers. Steer clear of heavy topics such as politics or religion as these are always tricky things to talk about, especially when you’ve only just met someone. Try and be as humorous as possible as this will keep the other person interested.
- Ask questions. But also really listen to the answers. If you remember what a person has said to you it will show that you are genuinely interested in what they have to say and will make it clear that you are a good listener.
- Strike a balance. You need to make sure that you are sharing details about your life and asking questions about them; it is all about finding the right balance.
Using phone dating sites is a great way of getting to know people. You can use the service for whatever you like, maybe you’re after some casual chat, phone fun, flirting or dating; you can find it all on the phone!
Remember on You’ve Pulled you can try out our singles phone chat service. You’ll be amazed at how many people are chatting on the line right now.