Chatline dating has stood the test of time. Even with the introduction of online dating and dating apps, phone chat dating is still hugely popular.
With COVID-19 restrictions and lockdown still in place, what better way to get to know someone than on the phone!
Whether you’ve used a chat line before, or you’re a complete newbie and lockdown is making you look for different ways to date, our top 5 tips will help get conversations flowing.
- Make sure your voice mailbox introduction is going to catch their attention. You want to sound interesting and get them asking questions.
- Chatting on the phone is a great way to tell if you’ve got a connection with someone as you can tell a lot from just their voice. Make sure you feel comfortable with them before you take things any further.
- Chat about things that you love and ask about their passions. It’s a great way to connect and you’ll be showing the best of you whilst hearing the best of them
- Don’t give out your personal information. Make sure you keep yourself safe whilst chatting on our chat line.
- Have fun! Dating isn’t supposed to be a chore, it should be enjoyable. Just be yourself and make the most of your time chatting to someone. This will help you find someone special
To put these into practice, get chatting with singles from all over the UK with You’ve Pulled!